Alaska 2017 FULL – If interested in Alaska 2018 contact Larry Risbridger at email@example.com or 616.690.0692.
A week long fly fishing trip to the Katmai National park in Southwest Alaska!
Alaska Wilderness Fly Fishing Trip
Sat., Aug. 26 – Sat., Sept. 2, 2017
Katmai Trophy Lodge
on the Naknek River
$2,995 w/$1,000 deposit
(balance due at end of stay)
This is an amazing, not to miss, flying fishing destination! Group travel is being coordinated by Schrems board member Larry Risbridger and he is encouraging other TU members to attend.
- Transportation from King Salmon airport to the Katmai Trophy Lodge
- 7-nights lodging (all rooms w/full bath and mini frigs)
- All meals and snacks
- 6 full days of guided fishing
- A day of fishing and bear watching at the world-famous Brooks Lodge and Brooks River Falls
- Transportation to King Salmon, Alaska
- Adult beverages
- Alaska fishing license
- Bush plane fly out trips (optional)
- Sockeye Salmon
- Coho Salmon
- Arctic Char/Dolly Varden
- Trophy Rainbow Trout
- Pink Salmon
Trip host is Larry Risbridger, Schrems West Michigan TU board member. Larry just recently hosted a 16 fishermen trip to the Naknek River Camp and looking forward to returning in 2017. Please contact Larry for reservations and/or to answer any questions in regards to this trip. If you are interested, he has additional information available on what to bring and what to expect during your stay.