Join the growing membership of Trout Unlimited!
You can renew your membership to the Schrems West Michigan Trout Unlimited chapter online. The national Trout Unlimited website provides a secure server and a simple form that makes renewing very easy.
If you are a new member, TU offers a low-priced option for just $17.50. You can become a new member at www.tu.org/intro.
Regular membership benefits include:
- 1 year subscription to Trout magazine
- TU Calendar
- Official TU membership card
- Car rental & hotel discounts
- Personalized TU address labels
- TU decal
- Local chapter membership
When filling out the form, please use the three-digit code “021″ when filling out the “Chapter Preference.” This will ensure that you become a member of West Michigan Trout Unlimited.
If you plan to renew online, be sure to have your membership ID number.
If you don’t wish to join online, you can call TU’s toll-free membership number, 1-800-834-2419.
Trout Unlimited is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational, charitable organization, and all monetary or property donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
It is always important to ensure TU has the most current information on file for you. This prevents you from missing out on member benefits such as the quarterly Trout magazine and the Annual Calendar. It also allows your local chapter — SWMTU — to be able to contact you as well for chapter meetings, outings and projects.
Members can change/update their contact information anytime online. This includes name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Access www.tu.org.
- Click MEMBER LOGIN in upper right corner of screen.
- Directions on how to login are described on this login page.
- If you changed your login and password in the past, and forgot it, you can request it here.
- After you have logged in, you are presented with your “Welcome to My TU” page.
- To the right is a link called, EDIT PROFILE >. This allows you to edit your contact information via our website.
- Once you’ve updated your information, click Update.